Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Non-Boring Business Show: So, last week Lewis Howes revealed how he and his business partner Sean Malarkey created his latest product and launched it to $400,000 in sales in one month (actually, as today’s guest quickly notes, it is now over $500,000). Wow. Immediately, I became curious (and so did many of you) about the technology and behind-the-scenes that goes into an amazing launch. Enter, Sean “the backend” (insert joke here) Malarkey, who reveals today the exact technology behind the launch, easy-to-use tools, what they tested and learned, and much more. Trust me, it is ridiculously full of awesome.
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
Audio Only Player
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMyPC:
If you are an Internet entrepreneur, access to your computer is everything. You might be skiing in the mountains, or playing around on the beach. A lot of the top entrepreneurs I’ve interviewed are all mobile. Here is a tool that can help you with that lifestyle. GoToMyPC by Citrix. You can access your home computer from everywhere. Another computer, iPhone, iPad (and yes, it does it with Macs). Freedom and flexibility. The GoToMyPC mobile app for the iPhone is ridiculously awesome. Work on anything and then get back to life. Try GoToMyPC Today – with a SPECIAL 45-Day FREE Trial – just for RISE Nation. Visit GoToMyPC.com, click on the TRY IT FREE button and enter the promo code RISE, then download the free app to your iPad or iPhone.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #267: Amazing Case Study: How Rosh Khan Went From $100 to $20,000 a Month in Revenue and Moved to Paradise
- RISE #266: How He Did It: Lewis Howes Reveals Exactly How His Latest Product Generated $400,000 in Sales in One Month
- RISE #265: Getting Naked with Noah Kagan: How He Started AppSumo for $50 and Got Over 500,000 Subscribers
- RISE #264: Creating Million Dollar Companies and Living on the Beach: A Candid Interview with Nathaniel Broughton
- RISE #263: Awesome Web Tools, Events, Education and Fitness: The 2011 The Rise To The Top Holiday Gift Guide