Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Non-Boring Business Show: How does a medical school graduate ditch the medical path, become an entrepreneur, and in one year go from $100 a month to $20,000 a month (which is predicted to double next month) plus move to a South American paradise? Enter today’s guest, Rosh Khan founder of SocialRank Media, who tells us exactly how he has done just that.
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
Audio Only Player
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMeeting:
Story from last week. I was talking with my biz coach, Elizabeth Marshall, and my fitness trainers, Rob and Kim Murgatroyd, and they all wanted to meet each other. So, we all met and we did it via GoToMeeting by Citrix. Now it used to be when you did online meetings, you couldn’t see the other peeps in the meeting. No longer now that GoToMeeting has HDFaces, which let me tell you and they can back me on this, it is freaking crystal clear. Want to check it out for free? Head over to GoToMeeting.com, click the Try It Free button, and enter the promo code RISE for 45 days free.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #266: How He Did It: Lewis Howes Reveals Exactly How His Latest Product Generated $400,000 in Sales in One Month
- RISE #265: Getting Naked with Noah Kagan: How He Started AppSumo for $50 and Got Over 500,000 Subscribers
- RISE #264: Creating Million Dollar Companies and Living on the Beach: A Candid Interview with Nathaniel Broughton
- RISE #263: Awesome Web Tools, Events, Education and Fitness: The 2011 The Rise To The Top Holiday Gift Guide
- RISE #262: My Confession: Why My Business Caused Me to Have a Breakdown and What I Decided to Do About It