Audio Only Player
Can you imagine creating a business, brand, and web show centered around warming up frozen food in the microwave, eating it, and then commenting on it?
Imagine no longer as today’s guest, Greg Ng, has done exactly that with his show Freezer Burns: The Internet’s Only Frozen Food Review Show which is nearing 400 (yes FOUR HUNDRED) episodes.
I gotta say these are my favorite interviews: creative entrepreneurs like Greg Ng who spill ALL the beans on how they have created their unique business.
The goal of all RISE interviews is to learn from people doing it. Creative, passionate, unique entrepreneurs moving, shaking, and then telling all so we can all learn from them, and Greg is not only telling…he is also eating.
In this interview, Greg dishes on:
- Where the idea came from and why he decided to jump on it.
- How he got the show started.
- Why he posts episodes on two specific days every week.
- The business model behind the show.
- The keys to marketing and promoting Freezer Burns.
- The results of having such a popular show.
- …plus Greg’s favorite web tools, advice on starting a show, and oh so much more.
As always, I would love to hear YOUR take in the comments.
Connect With Greg (and tell him you saw him on RISE!):
This Episode Is Ever-So-Proudly Sponsored By:
Jeff Michelman from Paule, Camazine & Blumenthal, P.C.: Jeff is my attorney and is the man for taking care of all those annoying legal things, including contracts…and anything else you need. Shoot him an email or call him at 314-244-3669 for a FREE consultation on us (and he is the least scary lawyer of all time – ever).
On The Run Mobil: Head over to On The Run’s website to sign up for the home team and get special deals on things like food and gas right to your email. It has been proven that buying gas at On The Run Mobil is 34949595% more fun because they sponsor RISE.
Download the introduction and first chapter of my upcoming book, Smarter, Faster, Cheaper, right here!
Make sure to circle back. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the book.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #142: Why the White Collar Brawlers Quit Their Desk Jobs to Become Amateur Boxers (and Turned It Into a Business)
- RISE #141: How the Founder of Shoeboxed.com Created One of the Hottest Tools On the Web For Entrepreneurs
- RISE #140: How Danny Brown Put Himself On The Social Media Map
- RISE #139: How Rizzo Tees Moonlighted His Way To Online Royalty
- RISE #138: Can The Art Of Storytelling Be Turned Into A Business Model?
Final RISE Lunch Of The Year (tickets now on sale):
If you are anywhere near St. Louis, hope you will make it out.
Reminders & News:
Subscribing: There are new episodes of RISE every Tuesday and Thursday (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday feature articles, blog posts, and other videos) featuring unique entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and other interesting folks here to help you build your business. You can hear about them first and have them directly delivered to you in a few different ways:
RSS: You can subscribe via RSS right here.
RISE is mobile friendly (sweet!) and can also be viewed right from the site on your mobile phone or iPad.
Connect With David & Hop Into The Conversation:
Book Update: Less than two months away from the launch of Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business. Check out the book website and I hope you will pre-order your copy (and 10 more for your closest friends *wink*).