Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Non-Boring Business Show: I have a good feeling you are going to love this conversation with Noah Kagan. Why? In this super candid conversation, Noah tells us exactly how he created AppSumo in a weekend for $50. Now less than two years later it is a million dollar plus business with (ready for this one?) over 500,000 email subscribers that have opted in. In today’s chat, he talks about the idea, how he gets folks to opt in, marketing successes and failures, and everything inbetween. And we get naked. And Noah has a present for 3 members of RISE Nation at the end of the episode!
Also, make sure you stop by Noah’s blog! It focuses on the topics of marketing, entrepreneurship, and engagement with online communities. Check it out!
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
Audio Only Player
Did you watch to the end to find out what Noah is giving 3 members of RISE Nation?
Here are some of the links mentioned during the episode to check out:
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMyPC:
Alrighty, so let’s say you are off for some travel on the holidays. And you don’t want to lug too much tech with you, so you bring the iPad. That’s what I did recently on a trip to DC. And you have to get some work done and oh crap it’s all on your computer at home! What do you do? Freak out? Nope. Thanks to the GoToMyPC app for iPad. You can turn your iPad into YOUR computer. Want to try it for free? Download the app in the app store then head to GoToMyPC.com, click Try it Free, and enter the promo code RISE.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #264: Creating Million Dollar Companies and Living on the Beach: A Candid Interview with Nathaniel Broughton
- RISE #263: Awesome Web Tools, Events, Education and Fitness: The 2011 The Rise To The Top Holiday Gift Guide
- RISE #262: My Confession: Why My Business Caused Me to Have a Breakdown and What I Decided to Do About It
- RISE #261: Steal This Video Marketing Idea: A Cool Tip from Videopreneur and Dating Coach Vanae Tran
- RISE #260: From 0-to-10,000,000 Views: Tips from Dating Coach and Web Show Host Vanae Tran on Growing Your Video Fan Base