Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Non-Boring Business Show: Just one month ago, Lewis Howes and his business partner launched FBinfluence (affiliate), a Facebook training program for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers (In fact, I had Amy Porterfield on the show, Lewis’ Facebook expert, who totally rocked giving us all tons of actionable Facebook tips). In today’s episode, we go behind-the-scenes with Lewis as he reveals everything about the launch (and you won’t believe the numbers). You will learn how they went about creating the product (including costs, time, etc.), how many products they sold (and how they did it), and much more in incredible detail. Enjoy!
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
Audio Only Player
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMeeting:
Story from last week. I was talking with my biz coach, Elizabeth Marshall, and my fitness trainers, Rob and Kim Murgatroyd, and they all wanted to meet each other. So, we all met and we did it via GoToMeeting by Citrix. Now it used to be when you did online meetings, you couldn’t see the other peeps in the meeting. No longer now that GoToMeeting has HDFaces, which let me tell you and they can back me on this, it is freaking crystal clear. Want to check it out for free? Head over to GoToMeeting.com, click the Try It Free button, and enter the promo code RISE for 45 days free.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #265: Getting Naked with Noah Kagan: How He Started AppSumo for $50 and Got Over 500,000 Subscribers
- RISE #264: Creating Million Dollar Companies and Living on the Beach: A Candid Interview with Nathaniel Broughton
- RISE #263: Awesome Web Tools, Events, Education and Fitness: The 2011 The Rise To The Top Holiday Gift Guide
- RISE #262: My Confession: Why My Business Caused Me to Have a Breakdown and What I Decided to Do About It
- RISE #261: Steal This Video Marketing Idea: A Cool Tip from Videopreneur and Dating Coach Vanae Tran