A big topic here on the show (as you know) is following your passion when it comes to business/career/projects, and learning from those who have done it (in all kinds of different ways). The fluff-free reality is sometimes this is freakin’ hard regardless of your situation. It takes massive…kahunas. Enter today’s guests, Justin and Chaunna Brooke, who just might spark you through their story full of quitting what they didn’t like to pursue what they did (despite MASSIVE obstacles).
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
Audio Only Player
About Today’s Guests, Justin and Chaunna Brooke:
This is right from Justin’s home page: Married a smart and beautiful woman, raised a son, wrote a book, built a six figure home business, and designed my life so that I do what I love everyday. Justin also lists himself as a cool dad, romantic husband and a damn good blogger. You can find his site here and check him out on Twitter @justinbrooke.
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By HubSpot:
Today’s Rise To The Top show is sponsored by HubSpot, which wants to help your marketing take full advantage of the exploding mobile market. In HubSpot’s free Mobile Marketing Kit, you’ll get proven marketing strategies to reach the mobile market, everything you need to know about QR codes and how to use them, and marketing tips to maximize the release of your iPad app. Download your free kit today at www.hubspot.com/risetothetop.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #235: From Soft-ish To Super Fit: My Fitness Journey Over The Past 90 Days
- RISE #234: Multiple Businesses, Multiple Passions & Massive Transitions: A Conversation With Kirstin Carey
- RISE #233: No Experience? No Problem! A Conversation With Steve Chou From MyWifeQuitHerJob.com
- RISE #232: Meet The Unconventional Entrepreneur Traveling The United States With Only $10 & A Laptop
- RISE #231: Want Subscribers & Traffic? Learn Derek Halpern’s Unconventional Strategies That Work
Have you nabbed a copy of my book Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business? You can grab the first chapter for free right here, and you can buy it on Amazon or anywhere books are sold.