Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Show For Mediapreneurs: (Holy wow! It is Episode #250!). Jonathan Mead from Illuminated Mind is here not only with a cool hat, but some awesome inside stories of how he has grown his blog from 0-22,000+ subscribers and much more in this “tell all” (or…err…at least a lot) conversation. Enjoy!
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
Audio Only Player
More About Jonathan:
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMeeting:
Most of you know GoToMeeting by Citrix is the easiest way to have an online meeting. But have you tried HD Faces where you can actually SEE the other folks in your meeting? Why? Well, for one thing, body language. There is a big difference between what you hear and what you see and now you can see it all. I know a bunch of RISE nation has been using it since I started mentioning it on the show and I’ve heard nothing but good things. Wanna try it free? Head to GoToMeeting.com. Click the “Try it Free” button and enter the promo code RISE for 30 days on me.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #249: Creator of Nerd Fitness Steve Kamb on Building a Successful Blog, His Biggest Mistake and Much More
- RISE #248: Is It Better to Create Video or Audio Shows? The Podcast Answer Man, Cliff Ravenscraft, Chimes In
- RISE #247: Steal These Ideas: How Diamond Candles Went From 0-40,000 Facebook Fans in 8 Months
- RISE #246: Thoughts on Discovering Your Passion and Turning It into a Business with Scott Dinsmore
- RISE #245: Pat Flynn on Blogging, Podcasting and Why He Discloses to the World How Much Money He Makes Every Month
Fun Facts, News, and Notes:
Show the world you are fluff-free with an official fluff-free t-shirt!
Have you nabbed a copy of my book Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business? You can grab the first chapter for free right here, and you can buy it on Amazon or anywhere books are sold.