About Today’s Guest, Lisa Gansky:
I’m super lucky to be joined by Lisa Gansky, successful serial entrepreneur and author of the best-selling book The Mesh (Amazon link) today. Lisa is a “marketect” and “impact junky” who has built several massively successful companies, including Ofoto. But, more than her entrepreneurial success, I believe Lisa’s amazing appeal comes from the way she can spot trends and communicate them to the rest of us.
In This Interview:
In this chat, Lisa and I discuss the big ideas in The Mesh and a variety of other topics ranging from business to publishing. Enjoy!
Connect With Lisa (and tell her you saw her on RISE!):
Become A Rise Sponsor
Want to find out more about our Sponsor-A-Guest program where you can be an EXCLUSIVE sponsor of an upcoming guest of your choice (and you know we have awesome guests)? Reach out here for the details and a list of upcoming guests. And you can sign up to receive an when a new guest to sponsor is announced right here.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #171: A Conversation With The Candy Queen: Dylan Lauren On Building An Empire Of Sweets
- RISE #170: Getting Over Getting Screwed: A Conversation With Danielle LaPorte
- RISE #169: From Chief Seafood Officer To High-Tech Dentist: How The World’s Smallest Companies Are Tapping Into Technology With Phil Simon
- RISE #168: Dissecting The Life Of A Business Entertainer With Barry Moltz
- RISE #167: The Man Behind Moolala: The Company Taking The Internet By Storm
Grab An Official Fluff-Free T-Shirt!
Show the world you are fluff-free with an official fluff-free t-shirt!
Reminders & News:
You can join the 100,000+ RISE enthusiasts and catch new episodes every Tuesday and Thursday, featuring interviews with a unique guest on TheRiseToTheTop.com, as well as iTunes (video and audio) and now on your television via Roku and Connected TV.
Connect With David & Hop Into The Conversation:
Book Update: It’s here! Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business is officially on sale! You can grab the first chapter for free right here, and you can buy it on Amazon or anywhere books are sold.