Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Non-Boring Business Show: Now, I don’t know about you, but I don’t know anything about buying traffic. Nothing. But as a business owner, the more we know about all kinds of cool stuff, the better – and that is why I thought we could all benefit from some knowledge from today’s guest, Justin Brooke. Justin is a rock star when it comes to paid traffic (in fact, he started his first business with $60 in paid traffic) and is here to teach us the basics. Enjoy!
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
Audio Only Player
Share This Episode:
Make Sure to Check Out:
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMeeting:
GoToMeeting by Citrix, which now has HD Faces so you can get amazing quality videos. I think you can do up to 6 people. And your guests don’t need to have an account or anything – they just click the link, turn on webcam, boom. Try GoToMeeting today, with a SPECIAL 45-Day FREE Trial just for RISE Nation. Visit GoToMeeting.com. Click on the TRY IT FREE button and enter the promo code RISE.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #285: How Does a 28-Year-Old Single Guy Become the Authority on Fitness for Moms? Dustin Maher Shares His Secrets
- RISE #284: Can You Co-Create a Product with Your Community and Sell It BEFORE You Create It? Clay Collins Shows Us How
- RISE #283: How Does an Evernote Fan Sell Over 10,000 eBooks? The Amazing Story of Brett Kelly
- RISE #282: Is It Possible to Make Six Figures by Creating eBooks on Amazon? The Hidden New World of Publishing – with Jim Kukral
- RISE #281: Want to Become a Thought Leader and Influencer? Here’s a Secret: It Isn’t About You – with Brian Solis