Today on the show I’m joined by badass Sheila Viers who, along with her husband Ryan, founded the blog/business/brand Live Well 360.
What enticed me to make SURE to have Sheila on the show (among many things) is how well she has attracted media attention (online and offline) and turned her blog into a full-fledged business by creating a physical product (despite no experience in manufacturing). There is a LOT to learn from her.
Why you should definitely watch/listen to this episode:
- Learn how Sheila built and grew the Live Well 360 blog and brand.
- How she and her husband went from blog to physical product.
- Tips on creating a physical product (dos, don’ts, etc.)
- Advice on making connections with the press (both traditional and new media).
- And thoughts on working with your spouse/significant other.
- And my dad wants to say hi to you. 🙂
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMyPC:
One of the biggest pillars of The Rise To The Top is creating a freedom based business. Something you can run from anywhere with just a device and the Internet. A lot of us are working remotely from our iPads and iPhones, leaving our laptops behind. But – the iPad and iPhone can’t replace your office computer, unless you have the GoToMyPC app. It’s the missing link! It turns your iPad and iPhone into YOUR computer. With GoToMyPC by Citrix you can access your entire MAC or PC; work on any program or file from anywhere…even on the go! Try it FREE for 45-days. Download the FREE app, then visit GoToMyPC.com, click the “Try It Free” button, enter promo code: “RISE”.