The Rise Fitness Show (formally called Fitness Fridays) is a new show focused on healthy living, fitness, nutrition and much more, inspired by the HUGE reaction (emails, tweets, messages, etc.) to my 90 day journey to get into fitness model shape. This is for folks looking to get in better shape, lose some pounds and honestly just feel freakin’ healthy and amazing without sketchy fad diets or other BS.
Audio Only Player
About Today’s Guest and Conversation
Today’s guest, Tosca Reno, is a LEGEND in the fitness and nutrition industry for a slew of reasons. Here are three of them:
- She is the creator of The Eat-Clean Diet series of books that has sold OVER 1 MILLION COPIES.
- Tosca went through an INCREDIBLE body (and life) transformation at the age of 40, losing close to 75 pounds and getting ridiculously ripped.
- More importantly, she has kept off the weight for years and continues to live a changed life and is dedicated to helping others make similar changes.
In this conversation, Tosca and I discuss:
- Flipping the switch to make healthy changes.
- Her weight loss, body makeover and nutritional makeover.
- All kinds of nutrition and fitness tips.
- …and much more.
This Episode Of The Rise Fitness Show Is Sponsored By Jet Set Body
Jet Set Body is the program I used to get into fitness model shape in 90 days and I know numerous friends, listeners and viewers of the show have also taken the plunge and begun their journey. The program is designed for those that want big results, are willing to work hard and want to create something SUSTAINABLE (as opposed to some fad garbage where you put the weight back on). Created by former show guests and friends of mine, fitness models Kim and Rob Murgatroyd, the program is divided into mens and womens, includes workouts, nutrition plan, advice, a forum to ask questions, demonstrations of exercises on videos and much more. You can check it out and start your journey to get into fitness model shape right here.
Want to Subscribe to The RISE Fitness Show?
The RISE Fitness Show is a new show that is going to eventually get moved to its own spankin’ cool website. If you want to receive fitness updates on the new shows coming out every Monday, make sure to sign up via email below and/or RSS.