I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
Audio Only Player
More About Amy and FBinfluence:
And if you want more make sure to check out the complete interview with Amy Porterfield where we talk about growing your Facebook fan base, creating massive engagement, and how to turn fans into super fans.
BTW: I’m not sure if you know this, but since The Rise To The Top began in 2008, Facebook has been CONSISTENTLY one of the top 3 referrers to the website and also, hands down, one of my favorites places to interact with fans. I’ve been at it a while and I STILL LEARNED A TON of new tips and tricks from Amy when I reviewed FBinfluence (affiliate), which is the coolest and most helpful social media product I’ve seen in a LONG TIME and will set you up for years of success on Facebook.
If you want to check it out AND support The Rise To The Top, you can click here on my affiliate link for FBinfluence.
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMeeting:
Did you know GoToMeeting by Citrix now has HD Faces? Fun fact: That means you can actually see everyone in your meeting. Want to give it a shot? Head to GoToMeeting.com. Click the “Try It Free” button and enter the promo code RISE, for 30 days on me.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #258: How to Dominate Facebook: Tips and Tricks You Can Use Right Away
- RISE #257: Seth Godin on the Big Differences Between an Entrepreneur and a Freelancer
- RISE #256: T-Shirts, Sponsorships and Bling Bling: How the Extremely Innovative IWearYourShirt.com Continues to Evolve
- RISE #255: From Idea to Business: How Joshua Sprague and France Morissette Turned a Love of Natural Food into a Booming Biz
- RISE #254: Celebrity Trainer Valerie Waters on Landing Amazing Clients, Becoming a PR Magnet and Creating Badass Products
Fun Facts, News, and Notes:
Show the world you are fluff-free with an official fluff-free t-shirt!
Have you nabbed a copy of my book Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business? You can grab the first chapter for free right here, and you can buy it on Amazon or anywhere books are sold.