I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
Audio Only Player
If you watch this interview closely, you will see I’m like a kid in a candy store literally almost jumping with delight. Three reasons:
- Today’s guest, Derek Halpern (creator of Social Triggers), is a freakin’ genius and he can articulate everything he knows extremely well (a skill in itself).
- I KNOW you will get massive value and takeaways you can use from this interview.
- I know #2 because I learned a bunch as well.
Whew. Derek is an Internet entrepreneur and has mastered the psychology of creating great content, growing traffic and turning traffic into subscribers – not only on his site Social Triggers, but numerous other sites he started before it.
In this interview, he spills the beans and also some great insights about his entrepreneurial journey on the Internet.
About Today’s Guest, Derek Halpern:
Social Triggers was founded by Derek Halpern in 2010. Derek is an expert marketer and a serial web entrepreneur.
After building several successful websites in various niches (entertainment, fashion, humor, and more) over the last 5 years, he’s refocused on what he loves most: Building and Marketing Businesses.
You’ll find that his approach to marketing is extremely effective. He developed it over the past few years, and it has helped him build a few wildly popular websites, one of which attracted more than 1,000,000 pageviews in a single day.
More specifically, he uses the perfect blend of data driven marketing (conversion rates, academic research, and personal case studies) and content marketing to get traffic, attract customers, and sell products online.
Derek has been featured or quoted in Entrepreneur, MarketingProfs, Copyblogger, DIYthemes, ProBlogger, and more.
Connect With Derek (and tell him you saw him on RISE!):
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By HubSpot:
Today’s Rise To The Top show is sponsored by HubSpot, which wants to help your marketing take full advantage of the exploding mobile market. In HubSpot’s free Mobile Marketing Kit, you’ll get proven marketing strategies to reach the mobile market, everything you need to know about QR codes and how to use them, and marketing tips to maximize the release of your iPad app. Download your free kit today at www.hubspot.com/risetothetop.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
The best way to subscribe is via email either daily or weekly. BONUS for our subscribers courtesy of our email sponsor AppSumo: Justin Cutroni is the guy who wrote the book on Google Analytics. The Rise To The Top wrestled him to give all his secrets about how to really get all the value out of Google Analytics. This video normally goes for $99, but for this week it’ll be FREE just for The Rise To The Top subscribers. Nab it right here.
You can also check out other ways to subscribe right here.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #230: The Inside Story Of Unconventional Internet Entrepreneur Nick Reese’s Million Dollar Empire
- RISE #229: How Natalie Sisson Built A Six-Figure Business Helping Women Out Of Her Suitcase
- RISE #228: How Brett McKay Turned A Passion For Reclaiming The Lost Art Of Manliness Into A Unique Business
- RISE #227: From MSNBC to FOX: How Carol Roth Has Made A Name For Herself Through Media
- RISE #226: How Unconventional Entrepreneur Ria Sharon Overhauled Her Business To Spend More Time With Her Kids
Show the world you are fluff-free with an official fluff-free t-shirt!
Have you nabbed a copy of my book Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business? You can grab the first chapter for free right here, and you can buy it on Amazon or anywhere books are sold.