Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Non-Boring Business Show: Want to become a thought leader and rock star in your industry? A celebrity in your niche? Maybe speak at the top events in your industry and write cool books? All sounds dandy. But, what does it take to get there? When it comes to new media and digital media there are few more influential than today’s guest Brian Solis, author of the new book, The End of Business as Usual. Today, we dive into how he got there and how you can do the same (get ready to work your butt off!). Enjoy!
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
Audio Only Player
Share This Episode:
Brian’s new book – The End Of Business As Usual: Rewire the Way You Work to Succeed in the Customer Revolution (affiliate)
Brian on Twitter
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMyPC and Create Awesome Interviews:
Alrighty, so when you go on the road what do you take with you in terms of tech? Definitely your phone. Maybe an iPad too? I know that is one of my favorite things to do is leave the laptop and take the iPad. But what if you need to access files at home on your Mac or PC? Best way to do that is GoToMyPC by Citrix Online. Super easy. You just use the app on your iPhone or iPad and boom you can access all your files. Try GoToMyPC today, with a SPECIAL 45-Day FREE Trial just for RISE Nation. Visit GoToMyPC.com. Click on the TRY IT FREE button and enter the promo code RISE. Then download the free app to your iPad or iPhone. Boom!
Have you ever wondering how you can create your own web TV interview show and create awesome interviews? How about how to land amazing guests even if you are just getting started? I’m spilling all my secrets in Create Awesome Interviews for those that are serious about creating, promoting and profiting from online interviews. If you check out CreateAwesomeInterviews.com and enter your email below the video, I’m going to send you a free video lesson: 11 Benefits of Creating Online Videos as a special gift for ya.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #280: Want To Spend Time ONLY on the Business Activities You Enjoy? The Secrets of Outsourcing with James Wedmore
- RISE #279: How Paul Reddick Created a Seven Figure Online Business by Teaching Baseball Pitchers to Throw Harder
- RISE #278: Feeling Lost? Get Inspired: How James Roche Went from a Lostpreneur to 6-Figure Online Biz and High-End Coaching Clients
- RISE #277: Massive Online Success Story: How John Romaniello Took His Fitness Expertise and Turned It into a Six-Figure Online Business
- RISE #276: What Are the Top 6 and 7 Figure Earners Doing Online Right Now? A Special Behind-the-Scenes Chat with Ryan Lee