Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Non-Boring Business Show: Are you dominating Facebook? Do you want to dominate Facebook? (The answer is yes, by the way.) We have the master here today, Amy Porterfield, to teach us three things:
- How to grow your fan base, without begging for fans.
- How to create MASSIVE engagement (get people talking).
- How to turn fans into super fans (cape not included).
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
Audio Only Player
Check Out FBinfluence:
If you learned a lot from Amy during this interview, you should definitely check out FBinfluence via my affiliate link. Not only will you get a killer-awesome product and be able to step up your Facebook game, but you are also supporting The Rise To The Top (yay!).
I had a chance to review FBinfluence and I can tell you it really will give you actionable advice that will completely supercharge what you are doing on Facebook (I know I’ll be making some changes).
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMeeting:
Did you know GoToMeeting by Citrix now has HD Faces? Fun fact: That means you can actually see everyone in your meeting. Want to give it a shot? Head to GoToMeeting.com. Click the “Try It Free” button and enter the promo code RISE, for 30 days on me.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #257: Seth Godin on the Big Differences Between an Entrepreneur and a Freelancer
- RISE #256: T-Shirts, Sponsorships and Bling Bling: How the Extremely Innovative IWearYourShirt.com Continues to Evolve
- RISE #255: From Idea to Business: How Joshua Sprague and France Morissette Turned a Love of Natural Food into a Booming Biz
- RISE #254: Celebrity Trainer Valerie Waters on Landing Amazing Clients, Becoming a PR Magnet and Creating Badass Products
- RISE #253: Thoughts on Building a Passionate Fan Base, Monetizing Your Talent, and Much More
Fun Facts, News, and Notes:
Show the world you are fluff-free with an official fluff-free t-shirt!
Have you nabbed a copy of my book Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business? You can grab the first chapter for free right here, and you can buy it on Amazon or anywhere books are sold.