Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Non-Boring Business Show: Is it possible to co-create a product with your community (i.e. ask them what they want) and then sell the product to them before you even create it?! Imagine the confidence you would have (and “good” pressure) if you already had orders. Today we learn exactly how to do it, by the creator of the Interactive Offer and rock star marketer (and high energy awesome person) Clay Collins. Enjoy!
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
Audio Only Player
Share This Episode:
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMyPC, Create Awesome Interviews, and OptimizePress:
GoToMyPC: OK, so there is nothing worse than having your files spread out everywhere. You know what I mean. Something is on the laptop. Something on the iPad. Something on your phone. Now you can keep ’em all in one place. GoToMyPC by Citrix Online. Super easy. You just use the app on your iPhone or iPad and boom you can access all your files. Try GoToMyPC today, with a SPECIAL 45-Day FREE Trial just for RISE Nation. Visit GoToMyPC.com. Click on the TRY IT FREE button and enter the promo code RISE. Then download the free app to your iPad or iPhone. Boom!
Create Awesome Interviews: And good news, peeps. Create Awesome Interviews: The complete The Rise To The Top System for creating, promoting and profiting from online interviews is almost ready to rock in just a couple of weeks and this is the final chance to get on the VIP list for the best pricing, hear about it first, and FREE goodies. Check it out and enter your email at CreateAwesomeInterviews.com.
OptimizePress: If you are interested in creating your own digital product like Create Awesome Interviews and you want an easy way to create squeeze pages, sales pages, etc., what we are using is OptimizePress. Insanely easy and awesome. You can do it yourself even if you aren’t a tech master or outsource it like I’m doing to my web guy Brad. Want to check it out? TheRiseToTheTop.com/Optimize.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #283: How Does an Evernote Fan Sell Over 10,000 eBooks? The Amazing Story of Brett Kelly
- RISE #282: Is It Possible to Make Six Figures by Creating eBooks on Amazon? The Hidden New World of Publishing – with Jim Kukral
- RISE #281: Want to Become a Thought Leader and Influencer? Here’s a Secret: It Isn’t About You – with Brian Solis
- RISE #280: Want To Spend Time ONLY on the Business Activities You Enjoy? The Secrets of Outsourcing with James Wedmore
- RISE #279: How Paul Reddick Created a Seven Figure Online Business by Teaching Baseball Pitchers to Throw Harder