Today on The Rise To The Top: The #1 Non-Boring Business Show: How does an Evernote fan with no publishing experience create an eBook teaching the essentials of his favorite software, sell over 10,000 copies, and land his dream job? That question is answered today by the author of Evernote Essentials, Brett Kelly, who has an incredible online digital product success story – plus all kinds of specific insights you can use for your next online product. Enjoy!
I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
Audio Only Player
Share This Episode:
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMeeting, ScreenFlow, and Create Awesome Interviews:
Here’s a really cool setup you can use to shoot side-by-side interviews on a Mac:
GoToMeeting by Citrix, which now has HD Faces so you can get amazing quality videos. I think you can do up to 6 people. And your guests don’t need to have an account or anything – they just click the link, turn on webcam, boom. Try GoToMeeting today, with a SPECIAL 45-Day FREE Trial just for RISE Nation. Visit GoToMeeting.com. Click on the TRY IT FREE button and enter the promo code RISE.
Now topics like this, such as the simple tech to use to create awesome interviews, is all going to be covered in Create Awesome Interviews. I’m going to share all the secrets of creating, promoting and profiting from online interviews. If you check out CreateAwesomeInterviews.com and enter your email below the video, I’m going to send you a free video lesson, 11 Benefits of Creating Online Videos, as a special gift for ya.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #282: Is It Possible to Make Six Figures by Creating eBooks on Amazon? The Hidden New World of Publishing – with Jim Kukral
- RISE #281: Want to Become a Thought Leader and Influencer? Here’s a Secret: It Isn’t About You – with Brian Solis
- RISE #280: Want To Spend Time ONLY on the Business Activities You Enjoy? The Secrets of Outsourcing with James Wedmore
- RISE #279: How Paul Reddick Created a Seven Figure Online Business by Teaching Baseball Pitchers to Throw Harder
- RISE #278: Feeling Lost? Get Inspired: How James Roche Went from a Lostpreneur to 6-Figure Online Biz and High-End Coaching Clients