Audio Only Player
About Today’s Guest, Andy Strickland:
Andy Strickland is an award winning reporter who has won several Missouri Broadcaster awards and was named Best Reporter in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times in 2004. He is widely known for his coverage of the National Hockey League and is a regular contributor on radio and television throughout the United States and Canada. Andy is also a veteran of St. Louis radio where he currently can be heard on 590 The Fan KFNS. Along with his radio and writing duties, Strickland is heavily involved with the local minor hockey scene where he coaches with the AAA Blues organization.
Connect With Andy (and tell him you saw him on RISE!):
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By HubSpot:
Today’s The Rise To The Top episode is sponsored by HubSpot, who want to help you optimize your website to drive more leads and customers. Get a free inbound marketing assessment for your website and gain valuable feedback and insights on how to improve your marketing programs. Get your website assessed today for FREE at hubspot.com/risetothetop.
Subscribe To RISE:
You can join the 100,000+ RISE enthusiasts and catch new episodes every Tuesday and Thursday morning, featuring conversations with unique guests on TheRiseToTheTop.com, as well as iTunes (video and audio) and now on your television via Roku and Connected TV.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #189: From Twitter To TV Show: The Story Of The Shit My Dad Says Phenomenon With Justin Halpern
- RISE #188: Inside The Shark Tank: Exclusive Interview With CEO & Founder of FUBU Daymond John
- RISE #187: Coolest Job In The World? Meet The Couple Getting Paid To Travel To The World’s Poshest Places
- RISE #186: Inside The World Of International Best-Selling Author & Journalist Neil Strauss: An Exclusive Interview
- RISE #185: The Life & Business Of A Celebrity Hair Stylist: A Conversation With Chaz Dean
Random Reminders & News:
Show the world you are fluff-free with an official fluff-free t-shirt!
Have you nabbed a copy of my book Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business? You can grab the first chapter for free right here, and you can buy it on Amazon or anywhere books are sold.