We’re looking for the newest member of our team: Community Manager & Support
We’re looking for someone who thrives on the feel-good satisfaction of making people happy, believes they are a master of communication, and laughs in the face of danger (ahem, problem-solving)…
If you think that describes YOU… then read on, my friend.
This is a completely virtual position. This means you can work wherever your heart desires, whether that be your kitchen table, the coffee shop, or your Grandma’s basement.
Ultimately, this position is a starting point for the Community Manager & Support role. If we feel you’re a great fit to the team, there is definitely room for growth. We welcome applications from those looking for full-time gigs, as well as independent contractors with full-time availability.
About The Rise To The Top (& me, David Siteman Garland)
You can find the long version story over here, but here’s what it’s all about:
I help people create & sell online courses, with thousands of students in over 100 countries who have created successful courses on everything from kindergarten teaching to snowboarding. I have created a proven system to help awesome entrepreneurs escape the world of trading dollars for hours, and instead create freedom-based businesses (so they can live their freakin’ life).
Along with my online courses, we provide Facebook groups for students to mingle, provide and ask for advice/feedback, and share their many successes along the way. We also provide THE BEST customer service we possibly can.
That’s where you come in.
Here’s what we need:
- KILLER quality customer service, because we take the very best care of our RISE peeps, through both email and our customer service help desk (we use HelpScout).
- Moderation of all of our Facebook groups. Our students are amazing (we might be a little biased, but I swear they are the best), and are constantly sharing tons of great ideas and information in these groups. To serve them the absolute best, we make sure everything stays laser focused, on-topic, and within the House Rules.
- Accurately and effectively represent both myself and The Rise To The Top within all moderated Facebook groups as well as all email correspondence. You can’t be a jerkface.
- Assist in fielding questions on live webinars. I love live webinars, and I do them often. People ask toooonnnns of questions, and we definitely don’t want them to be confused or forgotten.
- Assist my dad with support as necessary. He’s a rockstar and doesn’t need a ton of help, but you never know when something will come up.
Here’s what you need…
- You are self-motivated, and can get your work done effectively and independently. Our team is fully virtual, and we all rely on each other to get things done with great time management skills so we can put it all together and deliver the best products and service possible.
- You are confident in your ability to make decisions on your own, and in turn know when to ask for advice or direction.
- You are technologically savvy, nimble, and open to learning new online platforms. We use very specific platforms for all of our processes, and we need you to hop on board.
- You are a solution seeker. Our valued customers rely on you to help them solve their questions and concerns, and provide creative solutions.
- You identify problems and do your best to solve them. This industry is constantly changing, and Team RISE works together to stay on top. No matter what position you hold on the team, we want you to be invested in the future of The Rise To The Top, and work with the team to put our best foot forward.
Why work with The Rise To The Top?
- We love what we do, and bring passion and fire to the table every day. This is anything but a boring desk job.
- You have tons of freedom. When I say you can work from anywhere, I kid you not. All you need is reliable internet connection, and I’m happy.
- You have the opportunity to make people smile every time you log in to work (and our customers will sing your praises like you wouldn’t believe).
- You will join the mission to help thousands of people build a business to allow for a life they really love and deserve. It’s life-changing, and the success stories never get old (ever).
Your next steps:
Please send your updated resume over to Alyssa@TheRiseToTheTop.com (our Operations Manager), with the subject line “Community Manager & Support Resume”
Hope to see you on Team RISE soon,