That might be the randomist Tiger Woods headline of all time.
What Is It?
Video Traffic Academy is a very comprehensive online course (with an incredible amount of content and instruction) designed to help you master YouTube.
Who Is It For?
After playing around with it for awhile, I believe the best audience for the product is:
- Entrepreneurs and bloggers looking to get started and maximize video specifically on YouTube.
- “Experts” and “thought leaders” looking to market their expertise and show their personality.
- I’d say it slants towards beginners but also has some interesting intermediate and advanced tips.
- It is also a great fit for folks who are already creating videos but having trouble getting views and creating a bit of impact (THIS IS VITAL).
What You Should Know
- The course is (not shockingly) video based but also has transcripts, slides, and mp3s.
- The course focuses mostly on YouTube.
- There are 5 modules (plus one “hidden” one).
- Video Traffic 101
- Developing Your Strategy
- Creating Killer Videos
- Video Optimization
- Advanced Video Traffic
- Lots of bonuses, resources and more. Some really awesome links. I know I bookmarked a ton.
- The course is $97.
What I Love
- Clean, simple design of the backend of the system which makes it really easy to follow.
- It is really easy to follow and James and Lewis are fantastic teachers.
- Fluff free…everything is actionable.
Where You Can Check It Out
You can check it out right here through my affiliate link (and if you sign up make sure to let me know what you think).