So let’s talk a little web video today, especially the myth that creating awesome HD vids is super expensive.
Here is a complete setup that I use that you can get for less than $315 – including the camera, tripod, microphone, editing software, and more (crazy, right?!). This is the setup I’ve been using lately for 95% of my videos, and now you can steal it. 🙂
Watch below (and prepare to be surprised about how simple it is). BTW, quick favor. Like the video and find some useful info? Sweet! Share it with your peeps on Facebook, Twitter, or via smoke signals. Whatever works.
I use RISE partner LeadPlayer for DSG TV, which helps me build my list with video. Check ’em out here.
Here are links to nab everything (and yes, these are affiliate links where applicable, which means if you purchase something I get my choice of a small pony or a Diet Root Beer or something like that):
- Camera – Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p Widescreen Video Calling and Recording
- Microphone – Audio Technica AT2020USB Studio Condenser Microphone
- Mini Tripod – Polaroid 8″ Heavy Duty Mini Tripod With Pan Head With Tilt For Digital Cameras & Camcorders
- ScreenFlow – For capturing your video and dead simple editing, you gotta get ScreenFlow.
- App to Pimp Your Webcam – Search for the “Webcam Settings” app in the App Store on a Mac.