Enjoy this uncensored interview below with Renae Christine!
-The webinar training she is referring to: John & David’s Most Kick-Butt Webinar Blueprint Ever (now called Create Awesome Webinars)
–Create Awesome Online Courses (get started with the Cheat Sheet)
Name: Renae Christine
Website: Rich Mom University http://richmombusiness.com
1. What is your total revenue generated so far and how much is your course?
$196,000 in the last 2 months
2. What was your list size when you launched your course?
1200 people opted in for the training videos
3. Who is your course for?
Moms who want to start a handmade business online.
4. How did you come up with the idea for your course?
I ran a 6-figure stationery business myself. Divorced. Sold it. Became angry at the advice for other moms trying to start businesses. <– Lots of fluff. So I started Rich Mom
5. How did you build your email list?
Video blogged for 365 days straight plus gave away lots of freebies like graphics to help businesses.
6. When did you start your business? Did you make money in another way before a course or was this your first revenue generator?
2012. I made about $500 on a membership site. Then I bought David’s Kick A$% Blueprint and made $3,000 instantly. I was shocked. After that I realized I had a family to support so I geared up to sell a built website + training. I made $81,000. Then I got very very tired of building Websites and decided to stick with selling courses, even if it meant making a little less money. That’s when I was shocked to make $115,221 in my NEXT launch for the Rich Mom University. And I don’t have anymore work to do on it!!
7. How long did it take you to create your course from start to finish?
About 3 months.
8. Did you face any big challenges (in creating, promoting, launching, anywhere along the journey)? Tell us about them and how did you overcome them?
Before purchasing David’s Webinar training and CAOC I was very nearly homeless. I was so desperate I even started to look into women and children’s shelters.
9. How did it feel to make that first sale?
You saw my crying video. It was life changing! It meant more than $3,000. It meant hope. It meant life, for my girls and me. Without going on welfare and no women and children’s shelters.
10. How has creating and selling your course changed your business/perspective? And/or your life?
Well, let’s see. Going from nearly homeless to making $196k in the span of two months changes pretty much everything. I get to live the lifestyle I want and travel as much as I want. It’s life. It’s everything. It’s oxygen.
11. Have there been any other ‘surprises’ that have resulted from launching your course?
I was shocked that I received so many emails from women who were ‘crying with excitement’ for the chance to take my course. They were opening champagne as they were pressing the buy button. When does that ever happen?!?
12. What’s next for you?
I’m going to continue to revamp and up myself. Not just for the money but for my girls, for my family and to test the limits in every way.
13. What’s your advice to someone who is about to begin on their journey to create, promote & profit from online courses? And…finally, what would you say to someone who is interested in David’s Create Awesome Online Courses program?
I nearly passed up the chance to get into Create Awesome Online Courses. My boyfriend talked me into it and I paid almost the last of my savings for it. Yet, I shake at the thought that I almost passed it up. It saved my life. I owe David my life. I would pay $10,000 if I had to do it over again. I would also pay $10,000 for his webinar training alone.