Alrighty, my friends. Welcome to to the first edition of The Rise To The Top’s Guide to Awesome Courses for Online Entrepreneurs.
I’ve scoured the globe (the globe, I tell ya!) to track down a posse of amazing courses to help you grow your biz (which will be updated over time – so I’d recommend bookmarking this *wink wink*).
The Criteria I Used:
1. Specific outcomes as a result of taking the course (and taking action, of course). Nothing is worse than investing in something that promises results and you are left with a big pile of…nothing. Yippy hooray! These courses all have SPECIFIC outcomes you can expect. I’ve taken each one of these courses personally OR have received fantastic A+ feedback about them from members of RISE Nation. All about results, my friend.
2. No over-hyped BS. No promises of a zillion dollars with only 2 minutes of work every 6 months or some other crap. No sales copy that involves people showing off their rented homes and expensive cars (are we supposed to believe that or be impressed by it? either way it sucks). All of these courses have something in common: You will get results, but you have to put in the effort (David fun fact: If you don’t want to put in the effort to get results, don’t buy courses. But we all know that, right?)
3. The creators are really cool peeps. No faceless anonymous courses. No sketchy peeps. Every single one of these courses has a rock solid entrepreneur behind them who I would have over for dinner to meet my mother. Entrepreneurs helping entrepreneurs. Cue the group hug.
4. Digital delivery. You buy the course and it all goes down online usually in multiple formats (video, audio, text and downloads). You get a login and password and you are off to the races. Nothing is physically shipped to you. I guess that saves the earth or something, but what it is really about is convenience and ease of consumption.
The Two Categories:
1. Evergreen. What I mean by this is the course is currently available and should be available for awhile (of course, the creator could take it down at any time, but you know what I mean). You can get started right away.
2. Time-Sensitive. These are courses that are NOT always available. They have specific starting and ending times. I’ve put these into a separate category to give them some love. And I will do my best to keep them updated, so if they re-open I’ll send out smoke signals to let you know. I will make sure to only list ones that are CURRENTLY enrolling so check back for updates!
NOTE: Most of these links are delicious affiliate links. Therefore, if you invest in one of these courses, you are also supporting The Rise To The Top. If you sign up I might get a pony, your first born, 100 bags of cold hard cash, Hannukah gelt and other prizes. Cool, right? But seriously, you know I protect you like a mother bear. The #1 reason I’m telling you about these courses is because I believe in them, the results they can get you, and the people behind them. Affiliate commissions are just an extra bonus.
Power of Pinning: Want to learn how to dominate Pinterest for business (I’m talking MASSIVE exposure, tons of traffic, boosting your SEO and making bling bling)? You need Power Of Pinning.
Pinterest. Unless you are living under a rock, you have probably heard about it. But, is it all about planning your wedding or can we actually use it for some business? In this course, Melanie Duncan teaches you all kinds of amazing ways to use Pinterest for biz – including gaining massive exposure, driving tons of traffic, boosting your SEO, making money, and much more.
iPhone Video Hero: Ready to learn how shoot amazing videos with your iPhone (I mean like crazy good vids) and also fill your brain with all the little video tips and tricks you didn’t even know your iPhone was capable of?
Jules Watkins, who is a longtime video master (worked on Biggest Loser, Pimp My Ride, etc.), teaches you in this course some really cool tricks on how to create amazing high-quality videos with our iPhones. From video blogging to sales videos, these tips can be put to use in all kinds of ways to help your biz.
1k Per Day Formula (hop on the webinar): Want to learn how to create high-priced digital products that actually sell?
I trust coach Ryan Lee when it comes to teaching Internet marketing and I’m a paid member of his teaching program called 1K Per Day, which shows you how to create and package high-priced products. This is the training I used to help create my course Create Awesome Interviews.
6-Figure Outsourcing Secrets: Sick of doing everything yourself and ready to start outsourcing like a pro? Learn EXACTLY how to do it with 6-Figure Outsourcing Secrets.
Fun Fact: A major skill set that top 6 and 7 figure earners online develop is the ability to outsource the stuff you either 1. Don’t want to do and/or 2. Don’t have the skill set to do. In this course, master outsourcer and Internet entrepreneur James Wedmore teaches you step-by-step how to dominate outsourcing.
Start A Blog That Matters: Want to learn how to start a SUCCESSFUL (keyword: successful) blog?
Interested in blogging? Not sure where to start or how to grow your audience? Corbett Barr teaches you EXACTLY how to go about in this course, complete with a 90-day action plan (boom!).
Interactive Offer: OK, so you are ready to create your own digital product. Sweet! But, you don’t know how to figure out what your community wants from you.
Is it possible to co-create a product with your community (i.e. ask them what they want) and then sell the product to them before you even create it?! Spoiler alert, yes, and that is exactly what you will learn in this course. Imagine the confidence you would have (and “good” pressure) if you already had orders. Taught by Clay Collins, this course shows you exactly how to do it.
FB Ad Queen: How do you use Facebook Ads to get noticed, drive traffic and build your list?
Fantastic question. Thanks for asking. Help is here my friend in the form of “The FB Ad Queen” Victoria Gibson, who shows us exactly how to get started, pitfalls to avoid and everything else – step-by-step – in this course.
Breakthrough Email: Looking to master the art of the cold email (and actually getting a response)?
Want to learn how to cold email people and actually get a response? And I mean learn EVERYTHING, from what to say, how to say it, how to get a meeting, what to say in the meeting, etc. This is one of the coolest products ever created by Bryan Kreuzberger, who has solved this through incredible testing (I mean THOUSANDS of emails) and results that have equated into thousands of dollars income as a result of his cold emails/getting meetings with influencers. RISE nation has had HUGE success with this product (I know this because Bryan always forwards me the success stories!).
Linked Influence 2.0: Can’t figure out how to get big results from LinkedIn?
Created by LinkedIn master Lewis Howes, this course takes you beyond “I’d like to add you to my professional network” and shows you how to build real connections, generate leads, build a list and much more on LinkedIn.
Video Traffic Academy: Want to turn YouTube into an influence-building, list-building, empire?
What is your YouTube strategy? Creator James Wedmore didn’t think he needed one for his business teaching bartenders how to maximize their revenue…until he cracked the YouTube code and realized how ridiculously valuable YouTube is not just as a video platform, but a lead generating machine. Now he is teaching peeps like you and I to do the same.
Podcasting A-Z: This course is currently enrolling and starts on July 9th.
If you want to get started in the world of audio podcasting and want to do it right, I’d highly recommend The Podcast Answer Man Cliff Ravenscraft’s 4-week Podcasting A-Z course which will teach you EVERYTHING (and I mean everything) you need to know. It includes a crazy amount of good stuff so make sure to check out all the details.
Here’s how to sign up and get a special discount: Head over to the sign up page right here. When you sign up, use the discount code “rise” for $100 off. Boom!
Blogging Fundamentals For Business: This course/event is currently enrolling and starts on July 10th.
This is a really cool upcoming event/course taught by Michael Stelzner, founder of Social Media Examiner (his blog went from o-$1,000,000 in revenue in less than a year) who will teach you step-by-step how to build a blogging empire.
Check it out right here and get a special discount until June 29th!
Have a suggestion for a course that should be featured? Contact us here.