I use RISE partner Wistia for video hosting because they rock. Check ’em out.
The video is also on YouTube, if you want to check it out and comment there.
Audio Only Player
About Seth Godin:
Knowledge bomb! Marketing master, thought-provoker and multiple-best-selling author Seth Godin on the differences between an entrepreneur and freelancer. Which one are you? Is that where you want to be? Boom goes the dynamite.
This Episode Of The Rise To The Top Is Exclusively Sponsored By GoToMyPC:
Want to escape your family during the holidays and go work (errr….play?) on your computer? Use GoToMyPC to access your computer from anywhere…your home, the in-laws, even an airport! Anywhere with Internet access. Get a FREE 30 day trial of Go To My PC right now before the holiday break. Visit GoToMyPC.com, click the Try It Free button and use promo code RISE.
Subscribe To The Rise To The Top Updates:
You can join the 200,000+ The Rise To The Top enthusiasts by becoming a subscriber absolutely free.
Have You Seen These Episodes?
- RISE #256: T-Shirts, Sponsorships and Bling Bling: How the Extremely Innovative IWearYourShirt.com Continues to Evolve
- RISE #255: From Idea to Business: How Joshua Sprague and France Morissette Turned a Love of Natural Food into a Booming Biz
- RISE #254: Celebrity Trainer Valerie Waters on Landing Amazing Clients, Becoming a PR Magnet and Creating Badass Products
- RISE #253: Thoughts on Building a Passionate Fan Base, Monetizing Your Talent, and Much More
- RISE #252: From Pilates Instructor to Pilates Celebrity, Thought Leader and Entrepreneur: An Interview with ThePilatesBiz’s Gina Axelson
Fun Facts, News, and Notes:
Show the world you are fluff-free with an official fluff-free t-shirt!
Have you nabbed a copy of my book Smarter, Faster, Cheaper: Non-Boring, Fluff-Free Strategies for Marketing and Promoting Your Business? You can grab the first chapter for free right here, and you can buy it on Amazon or anywhere books are sold.